The project goal is to implement system automation into logistics and international transport.
- To streamline shipment data processing and optimize labor input
- To automatize the management of process flows
- To implement comprehensive control of process flows at any time
- To streamline shipment processing using mass operations
- To streamline input of repeating data
The solution is developed from scratch.
- The company has the possibility to mass process registered shipments.
- Operators can use automation of shipment registration and release.
- ULA has an automatic formation of accompanying documents for international transport (templates of invoices, waybills, stickers, packing lists, shipment registers, etc.).
- ULA generates QR-codes automatically for shipments that later can be easily identified.
- People can track shipment status and revision history.
- ULA creates the possibility to form and grow domestic counterparts’ databases to streamline the input process in the future.
- The company can manage charge zones with the possibility of automated currency conversion.