Corporate Web Portals
Advantages of Corporate Web Portals
Corporate Web Portal "HR Expert" is based on Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint is a powerful platform to create and automate corporate portals for collaboration and document workflow.
Corporate portal elements (functionality)
- Latest news
- Upcoming employee birthdays
- Personnel changes: new colleagues coming to work
- Easy navigation and all the benefits of SharePoint search not only by headings, but also within the text.
- Tasks of the unit, its employees and a description of their job responsibilities.
- On the page of each unit, it is possible to configure additional units, such as documents, tasks, calendar, and others.
- Libraries of documents, templates, instructions, training and other materials.
- Setting access rights for both user groups and at each element level.
- Photo gallery and video library about important events of the company.
- Open and anonymous survey, for example, employee termination questionnaire.
- The section staff training provides the possibility of integration with the NTExpert distance learning system, that simplifies HR’s work and conducting training for company employees.
- Information for new employees contains internal rules, instructions, as well as information about the company, its history, mission and structure.
- Basic information about each user: name, unit, position, work phone, e-mail, photo.
- Any requests, such as the order of stationery, business cards, courier services; applications for vacation, business trip, staff recruitment;
- Reservation of resources, such as a meeting room, vehicles, laptops and others.
- Employees responsible for implementation receive notifications of the task.
HR manager's cabinet
HR Expert`s features
For the company
- Post official information about the leadership, mission, strategy and structure of the company.
- Organize effective communication and collaboration.
- Organize collaboration between departments, due to a common space for managing the calendar, group tasks, general documents, etc.
- Create a unified information base (information materials, company experience, and documents) to organize the work of all offices and branches of companies.
- Handling employee requests. Centralize most of the standard calls, to improve the quality and speed of their processing.
- Search through the entire Portal: content pages, inside documents, storages, nodes of employees and working groups, forums and blogs messages.
For HR professionals
- Share the news and successes of the company; discuss the internal life of the company. Publication of news and company events.
- Fast issuing orders and instructions from management to employees.
- Manage employee information.
- Accelerate the adaptation of new employees.
- Ensure the maintenance and development of corporate culture. Develop company social life.
- Conduct surveys, questionnaires and voting among company employees with the ability to save and further process information on the portal.
- Formalize and automate vacation approval processes.