The project aims to automate the engineering service of the hotel to improve hotel service and increase productivity.
The hotel engineering service is about strict requirements for the speed of troubleshooting / fulfilling the wishes of customers and special categories of executing employees (plumbers, electricians, maids) who often do not have a dedicated “office” workplace and prefer the simplest computer tools for processing requests. Ideally, they should be satisfied with their own smartphone/tablet where (even without Internet connection) they can tap a single button to accept the application, read its description, and mark the completion when done.
- Automation of the process of managing requests for engineering services and IT services.
- Improving the efficiency of the engineering service.
- Improving communication between different services.
- Improving the quality of services provided to hotel guests.
A simple and convenient solution for formalizing interaction, automating processes and generating reports was implemented based on GLPI software.
- Automatic categorization and prioritization of tickets according to incident types, SLA, etc.
- Prompt notification of responsible persons about applications
- Automatic creation of requests for routine maintenance
- Management of requests to the hotel engineering service
- Creation of a central knowledge base for solving typical tasks
- Timely informing employees about planned works
- Control of terms and time of order execution
- Collection of statistics on premises and public areas
- Track employee performance
- Storing history, viewing analytics and reports for different user groups