The project aims to automate the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process as part of business continuity management.
- Reduce the time spent on BIA and BCP testing.
- Improve the critical asset assessment process.
- Develop functional solution for building consolidated reports based on BIA results.
The solution is based on GLPI open source software.
Before the system had been implemented, the workload of the BCP manager for the preparation and processing of information during BIA was 60% of the total work time. Within the project, the system was implemented that:
- automatically generates questionnaires for owners of processes for assessing the criticality of bank assets;
- allows you to control the timely completion of the questionnaires;
- allows you to quickly generate a consolidated report with information on the results of BIA;
- offers the opportunity to quickly identify critical assets (processes and systems) of the bank.
Additionally, based on the BIA results, the system automatically creates questionnaires for assessing critical assets for compliance with BCP (BCP testing).